Assassin’s Creed fans are probably already looking forward to the next Assassin’s Creed game, but Ubisoft is reminding its fans there’s still additional content they can have with Assassin’s Creed 3. The first episode of the Tyranny of King Washington was released on February 19, with the second episode, The Betrayal, released on March 19. The third and final chapter of Assassin’s Creed 3′s Tyranny of King Washington has officially been released today and marks the end of this new piece of downloadable content.
We won’t ruin the story in the final episode of The Tyranny of George Washington, but just know King George Washington is on the retreat and its up to Ratonhnhaké:ton to prepare for an assault against the mad king and his fortress. This final episode will also introduce the Power of the Bear, which will allow Ratonhnhaké:ton to perform strikes to the ground that will cause surrounding enemies to either be hurled into the air or crushed into the ground.RELATED
- Metal Gear Solid 5: Ground Zeroes Releasing March 18
- Donkey Kong Projected Onto A Wedding Cake Is Completely Playable
- Titanfall Debuts Ogre, Stryder Titan Classes In New Trailers
- Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze Releasing Feb. 21 With Playable Cranky
- Telltale Games Announces 'Tales From The Borderlands' Episodic Game
- Follow: assassin's creed, assassin's creed 3, ubisoft,