Hmmm, earlier this year when we were just starting to tiptoe into 2013 at CES in Las Vegas, we saw the Asus Cube, although it was known as the Asus Qube then. I guess there is nothing quite like the right kind of spelling to get off on the correct footing, as Asus has officially launched the Asus Cube with Google TV to the masses, and the main purpose of this device would be to bridge the gap between the Internet as well as live TV.
Running on the most recent version of Google TV, users are able to stream the best in on-line content from the Internet, in addition to other activities such as watching live TV, playing games, accessing the latest apps, or surf the Internet via Chrome. The remote itself comes with an integrated microphone, which would come in handy since the Asus Cube with Google TV supports Voice Search right out of the box. It will be accompanied by 50GB of WebStorage and a couple of USB ports. The Asus Cube with Google TV will play nice with current existing cable or satellite TV service without having to switch inputs, and a Quick Guide enables you to browse while watching TV or stream from any app, among others.
Next Story: Play Tetris To Fix Lazy Eye
- 2014-04-10: ASUS Transformer Book T100 Receives CPU Upgrade
- 2014-04-09: PC Shipments See 4.4% YOY Decline, According To IDC
- 2014-03-27: AT&T Details ASUS PadFone X Specifications
- 2014-03-24: ASUS ZenFone 6, 5, And 4 To Be Released In April
- 2014-03-23: ASUS PadFone X Spotted At The FCC
- 2013-01-04: Google TV Plans To Make A Big Return At CES With More Partners