We’re sure there’s no worse feeling in the world than having a child who is ill, especially if you are a parent who finds themselves helpless to make things better for their child. But this is a story of one parent making the most out of a rough situation, which we’re sure its outcome certainly helped the ill child feel better.
Stephanie Kaloi’s 4-year-old son went through surgery recently, which resulted in his knees being completely immobilized and required him to use a walker to help him get around. When Kaloi sent an image of the walker her son was using on Instagram, a friend suggested it looked like an AT-AT, which is how this AT-AT Walker came to be.
The art for the AT-AT Walker was created by Comic artist Ben Dewey and features the four-legged destroyer’s legs, head, and even a control panel that has an image of Darth Vader. Kaloi shares the experience her son had while using the AT-AT Walker, which we’re sure you’re going to want to read as it resulted in their son walking around the living room, shooting lasers at everyone for an hour.
Next Story: Apple Licenses Palm Patents For $10 Million
- 2014-03-25: Star Wars Pinball To Receive Four More Tables
- 2014-02-13: Last Star Wars: The Clone Wars’ Season Arrives On Netflix This March 7
- 2014-01-19: Star Wars 1313 Trademark Abandoned By Disney
- 2014-01-15: Use The Force To Discover The Nissan Juke
- 2013-12-17: Star Wars: Attack Squadrons Runs On A Free-To-Play Model
- 2013-10-09: Star Wars Pinball: Darth Vader Table Looks Irresistable
- 2013-04-03: Vadering Meme Features Darth Vader's Force Choke
- 2011-06-17: LEGO releasing Darth Vader's Super Star Destroyer Executor in September
- 2011-01-31: Star Wars Darth Vader headphones
- 2010-12-30: Lego Star Wars alarm clock