Sometime in the middle of last month, we explored the possibility of a 7” Kindle Fire HD being developed for the masses. Well, back to reality, here we are with word that the Kindle Fire HD 8.9 will be available via AT&T on a two-year contract. Sure, that sounds pretty much normal as normal can be, but that would also mean less of a burden for your bank account to carry. I am referring to this AT&T-bound Kindle Fire HD 8.9. that will be made available beginning on April 5, where the on-contract price will see it sell for $249, which is a savings of $150.
The Kindle Fire HD 8.9 from AT&T on contract can be used with the Mobile Share, which basically allows one to add it onto a current account for an additional $10 monthly. Of course, those who are not too keen on the Mobile Share plan can always opt to pick up the Kindle Fire HD 8.9 alongside a regular data plan, where these plans will start from $14.99 monthly upwards. [Press Release]RELATED
- Samsung Reportedly Working On Flexible Tablet Displays With Stylus Support
- Luna Delivery Service Will Deliver Packages At Night When You're Actually Home
- iPad Air Leads Tablets During Holiday Weekend
- Applebee's Installing Nearly 100,000 Tablets On Its Tables In 2014
- Uber Will Deliver Christmas Trees To Your Door For Just $135
- Follow: at&t, kindle fire hd,