Sometime in the middle of last month, we explored the possibility of a 7” Kindle Fire HD being developed for the masses. Well, back to reality, here we are with word that the Kindle Fire HD 8.9 will be available via AT&T on a two-year contract. Sure, that sounds pretty much normal as normal can be, but that would also mean less of a burden for your bank account to carry. I am referring to this AT&T-bound Kindle Fire HD 8.9. that will be made available beginning on April 5, where the on-contract price will see it sell for $249, which is a savings of $150.
The Kindle Fire HD 8.9 from AT&T on contract can be used with the Mobile Share, which basically allows one to add it onto a current account for an additional $10 monthly. Of course, those who are not too keen on the Mobile Share plan can always opt to pick up the Kindle Fire HD 8.9 alongside a regular data plan, where these plans will start from $14.99 monthly upwards. [Press Release]
- 2014-04-16: AT&T’s LG G Flex Tipped For Android 4.4.2 KitKat Update Tomorrow
- 2014-04-16: Volvo Gets AT&T To Provide HSPA+ In-Car Connectivity
- 2014-04-16: Activate Download Booster In Verizon And AT&T Galaxy S5
- 2014-04-16: Burger King Launches AT&T Wi-Fi Services Across U.S. Restaurants
- 2014-04-09: Transit Wireless And AT&T Target 242 More NYC Subway Stops
- 2013-10-09: Amazon Intends To Sell 2 Million Kindle Fire HDs Before November 2013 Is Over
- 2013-09-24: Amazon Unveils New Kindle Fire HD
- 2013-09-11: Next-Gen Amazon Kindle Fire HD Leaked Photos Hit The Internet
- 2013-08-12: Amazon Kindle Fire HD Sees $40 Price Cut, Successor Imminent?
- 2013-07-30: Next Generation Kindle Fire HD Tablets Specs Rumored