Last week, AT&T started taking pre-orders for the Samsung Galaxy S4 with it expected to ship on April 30. According to the listing, AT&T looks to be asking for $199 when you sign up for a two year agreement, but it looks like Walmart will be offering the same phone at a much more discounted price.
According to Walmart’s listing, you can pick up the Samsung Galaxy S4 for $168 with two year contract, which apparently is good for both new AT&T subscribers as well as current customers. The difference will save you $31.99 when compared to AT&T’s asking price, which isn’t necessarily a huge discount, but it certainly is one worth noting. As for when exactly you can expect to pick up your Samsung Galaxy S4 from your pre-order at Walmart, the retailer doesn’t reveal an exact date at this point, although we’re certainly hoping it’ll be close to when AT&T expects to ship out its devices.
We know you’re probably a bit skeptical with this deal as it really does seem too good to be true, but we looked high and low at this deal and didn’t find anything weird about it. We guess Walmart just wants a piece of the Samsung Galaxy S4 action this year, which is why we think you should certainly consider buying yours there if you’re planning to do so with AT&T.
- 2014-04-17: Samsung Uses Eco-friendly Packaging In Galaxy Series Devices
- 2014-04-16: Samsung Exec Felt Jobs' Death Was 'Best Opportunity' To Attack iPhone
- 2014-04-16: AT&T Galaxy S4 Active Android 4.4 Update Released
- 2014-04-16: Samsung Android Wear Smartwatch Expected Later This Year
- 2014-04-16: Samsung Shows Off Curved Batteries Used In The Gear Fit
- 2014-04-02: Samsung Galaxy S5 Is Surprisingly Durable In Drop Test
- 2014-02-24: Galaxy S4 GT-I9505 Android 4.4.2 Update Released
- 2014-02-18: Samsung Galaxy S4 Value Edition Confirmed By Bluetooth SIG
- 2014-02-12: Sprint's Galaxy S4 Could Receive KitKat Update Tomorrow
- 2014-02-03: Samsung Galaxy S4 Trade-Ins Are Higher Than Before