So, you have been waiting for the longest time to get hold of AT&T’s latest flagship smartphone from Samsung, and that goes without saying that the crown of such “distinction” would be headed towards the Samsung Galaxy S4, after its initial announcement earlier this year in March. In fact, AT&T was rather quick on the draw as they set up a registration page for the Samsung Galaxy S4 nearly as soon as the presentation by the South Korean conglomerate was over, but it seems that said link is now furnished with more details for your perusal.
It seems that there are whispers going around that customers who happen to live in certain areas will be able to place a pre-order for the 16GB model of the Samsung Galaxy S4 in either White Frost or Black Mist shades, and the one thing that has made our hearts beat faster would be the estimated shipping date at the end of this month. You can also pick up this flagship device for $639 if you prefer not to be held down by the likes of a 2-year contract.
Next Story: The Elder Scrolls: Arena Could Arrive On Android
- 2014-04-24 Samsung Galaxy S5 Crystal Collection To Launch In May
- 2014-04-24 Samsung Galaxy Beam 2 Officially Launched In China
- 2014-04-24 Samsung Patent Could Hint At Galaxy Note 4's Design [Rumor]
- 2014-04-24 Samsung Galaxy S5 Outsold The iPhone 5s In Its Opening Weekend
- 2014-04-24 Samsung To Launch Gear App Challenge On May 8th
- 2013-11-18 AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4 Android 4.3 Update Temporarily Halted
- 2013-11-14 AT&T Galaxy S4 Android 4.3 Update Released
- 2013-11-04 AT&T Galaxy S4 Zoom Launches November 8th For $199 On Contract
- 2013-06-19 Samsung Galaxy S4 Available In Red Exclusively On AT&T
- 2013-05-08 Samsung Galaxy S4 Now Available At Staples