Bang & Olufsen (B&O) are well-known in the audio world for creating high-end audio products with interesting and sometimes futuristic designs. Some argue that the company is more style than substance, but we guess that will depend on preference, along with whether you as a consumer have a very fat wallet. In any case if B&O’s hi-fi lineup is a bit out of your price range, perhaps their more portable offerings could be worth taking a look at as the company has recently announced the B&O Play H3 in-ear headphones and the H6 headphones with an over-ear design.
Starting with the H3, these in-ear headphones feature 10.8mm drivers with a mini bass port and a 20Hz to 16kHz range in a unibody design that we have to admit looks pretty sleek. As for the H6, these headphones are an over-ear design meaning that the cups will sit around your ears instead of resting on top of them. These headphones will sport 40mm drivers and have a wide dynamic range from 20Hz to 20kHz, and will also support daisy chaining support so that you and your friends can listen to music from the same source with different headphones. Priced at €249 and €399 respectively, these aren’t exactly “cheap”, but definitely a lot more affordable compared to B&O’s other products.
- 2014-04-17: Tonino Lamborghini Unveils Trio Of In-Ear Headphones
- 2014-04-04: Sony MDR-HW700DS Is World’s First 9.1ch Digital Surround Wireless Headphones System
- 2014-04-04: Phiaton's Bridge MS 500 Headphones Look Pretty Sleek
- 2014-03-20: Samsung Premium Headphones Lineup Reportedly Coming Soon
- 2014-03-05: Pioneer DJE-2000 And DJE-1500 Headphones Announced