Batman: Arkham Origins was announced earlier this month as it debuted as the cover of the May issue of Game Informer magazine and it marks the first game in the series that will not be developed by its original development studio, Rocksteady Games. As such, it’s new developer, Warner Bros. Games Montreal, has some big shoes to fill and most likely has their own big ideas for the next game in the Batman: Arkham series. Like the inclusion of a multiplayer mode.
According to two independent sources who spoke to Kotaku, Batman: Arkham Origins will be the first game in the series to have some sort of multiplayer option. A tipster who previously leaked the existence of the Origins game, as well as its snow-filled reveal image, says the multiplayer will feature at least one section where you play as a member of Joker or Bane’s gang while trying to take down Batman and Robin. The Batman villains, who may or may not be playable and customizable, will include Killer Croc, Deadshot, Firefly, Black Mask and Deathstroke.RELATED
- Fallout 4 Could Be In The Works, According To Leaked Casting Call Documents
- Mario Kart 8 And Super Smash Bros. Pegged For Spring 2014
- Mysterious Fallout Website Releases Another Coded Message
- Upcoming GTA 5 DLC Could Feature Casinos, Dirt Racing, And Shark Shooting [Rumor]
- Possible Super Smash Bros. Release Date Hinted By GameStop
- Follow: batman, warner bros,