It’s undeniable the “sport” of beer pong has become extremely popular over the years for college-aged young people as well as the occasional adult get-together where beer, red plastic cups and beer are readily available. But as of now, there are no places outside a dorm room where you can show off your beer pong talents, that is, until this Beer Pong Arcade Machine starts rolling out to the fifteen arcades left in the U.S.
Beer Pong Master was created by Bay Tek Games and shown off at a recent Nightclub & Bar Show in Las Vegas. The game allows up to four players to play as you test your beer pong skills against a 60-second timer. Just as in real-life beer pong, the objective is to throw your ping pong ball into one of the red plastic cups, although Beer Pong Master keeps cups that need to be filled lit up, while dimming cups containing a ping pong ball.
Unfortunately, there’s no actual alcoholic beverages inside of the cups, but that doesn’t mean you can’t drink while playing Beer Pong Master. How else would you punish your friend who got the lowest score out of your group? With a shot of tequila, that’s how!RELATED
- Fallout 4 Website Turns Out To Be Fake
- R4iSDHC Gets Updated Website
- 'Waiting In Line 3D' Brings The Boredom Of Waiting In Line To Your Computer
- Super Smash Bros. Adds Zelda: Majora's Mask's Skull Kid As An Assist Trophy
- Ultra Street Fighter 4 Headed To Xbox 360, PS3 June 2014
- Follow: alcohol, arcade, beer,
- Seen at: foodbeast