There is nothing quite like a new firmware update to breathe new life into a particular device, and it also helps you skip out on a product upgrade cycle, too, helping you save more money along the way. It seems that the BIG JAMBOX is shaping up to be like fine wine, as it gets better with age, although do not expect it to physically add on new components to sound better in time, as it can only fall back on a firmware update to get the job done. The latest firmware update will see the Jawbone BIG JAMBOX receive superior battery life compared to before – and we are talking about an additional 2 hours, in addition to improved audio streaming and additional controls.
This particular firmware update for the BIG JAMBOX 2.0 from Jawbone will be free, so you need not fret about staring down at an empty wallet. Not only that, this update will also boast of new AAC support for iOS 6.1, letting your ears enjoy improved audio streaming with fewer dropouts and interruptions at greater distances, among others. It is highly recommended to make an upgrade to iOS 6.1 before proceeding with your BIG JAMBOX’s update.
- 2013-12-10: Xbox One System Update Handles Multiplayer, SmartGlass Issues
- 2013-11-19: PS4 System Software Update 1.51 On Its Way
- 2013-10-25: Pokemon X And Pokemon Y Patch 1.1 Solves Lumiose City Save Bug
- 2013-09-01: Nexus 7 JSS15Q Update Fails To Fix All Touchscreen Issues
- 2013-06-18: PS3 4.45 Update Locks Up Certain Consoles