Activision and Treyarch announced last week it would be delivering a new map pack for its Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 called Uprising. The map pack will come with four new multiplayer maps and an all-new co-op zombies campaign called Mob of the Dead. The new zombies campaign will star four iconic actors who have performed numerous mobster roles, which is why both Activision and Treyarch decided to highlight Mob of the Dead in a new trailer.
Mob of the Dead stars the voices and the likenesses of Ray Liotta, Chazz Palminteri, Michael Madsen and Joe Pantoliano as they play four mobsters who find themselves trapped on Alcatraz Island. Lucky for them, they’re not alone, as the entire island has been overrun with zombies who want nothing more than have a meatball sub with the mobsters’ brains.
The new Uprising map pack will be available first on the Xbox 360 starting on April 16. As for PS3 and PC players, neither Activision nor Treyarch have announced when the map pack will be available on those platforms, but the wait shouldn’t be too long.RELATED
- World Of Warcraft Movie Cast List Revealed
- EA To Halt Future Battlefield 4 DLCs Until The Game Is Fixed
- Gran Turismo 6 Microtransactions Cost Detailed
- ID@Xbox Self-Publishing Program Kicks Off Early Next Year
- Peggle 2 Headed To Xbox One December 9
- Follow: black ops 2, call of duty, call of duty black ops, call of duty: black ops 2,