As a regular anime watcher, you don’t know how upsetting it is to know shows that I thoroughly enjoyed have video games that are either based on the show or continue its story only available in Japan. I could import them, but seeing how I can’t read a lick of Japanese, it could be rather difficult to do so. That’s why when I heard not only would the U.S. be getting a game based on a popular anime series, but also one of my favorites as well, then I knew I had to write about it.
NIS America published the first trailer for Black Rock Shooter: The Game over the weekend which will be an RPG based on the Black Rock Shooter franchise which stars a mysterious girl with a glowing blue eye who needs to save the world. The game was originally released in Japan back in August 2011, which probably explains why it’ll be available for the PSP when it’s released in the U.S. on April 24. For you PS Vita owners, the game will also be made available on the PlayStation Network for your downloading needs.RELATED
- Australia, New Zealand PS4 Launch Sees Couple Of PSN Features Disabled Temporarily
- Sony Pictures Registered The Last Of Us Movie Domain
- EA VP: PS5 And Xbox Two To Launch In 5, 6 Years’ Time
- Razer Kraken Forged Edition Headphones Introduced
- EA's VP Admits Better Bug Testing Is Needed For Battlefield 4 And Other Games
- Follow: playstation, playstation portable, ps vita, psn, psp, Sony,