As a regular anime watcher, you don’t know how upsetting it is to know shows that I thoroughly enjoyed have video games that are either based on the show or continue its story only available in Japan. I could import them, but seeing how I can’t read a lick of Japanese, it could be rather difficult to do so. That’s why when I heard not only would the U.S. be getting a game based on a popular anime series, but also one of my favorites as well, then I knew I had to write about it.
NIS America published the first trailer for Black Rock Shooter: The Game over the weekend which will be an RPG based on the Black Rock Shooter franchise which stars a mysterious girl with a glowing blue eye who needs to save the world. The game was originally released in Japan back in August 2011, which probably explains why it’ll be available for the PSP when it’s released in the U.S. on April 24. For you PS Vita owners, the game will also be made available on the PlayStation Network for your downloading needs.
- 2013-12-16 Ultimate Marvel Vs. Capcom 3 Being Pulled From PSN, XBLA
- 2013-12-01 PSN Suspends Redemption Of Vouchers
- 2013-11-28 Sony To Switch Off Certain PSN Features Ahead Of PS4 Launch In Europe
- 2013-11-26 Some North American PSN Passwords Reset After ‘Irregular Activity’ Detected
- 2013-11-07 PSN Scheduled Maintenance Occurring For Seven Hours Today
- 2013-03-04 PSN Under Scheduled Maintenance All Day
- 2013-02-26 Sony's PSN Promotion Gives You $10 For Every $50 Spent This Month
- 2013-01-21 PlayStation Now Supports PayPal In North America
- 2010-11-03 Sony PSP2 Confirmed by EA
- 2010-11-29 Sony PSP to Gain Unlimited Music Streaming via Qriocity