We heard earlier this morning BlackBerry announced its BlackBerry Q10 will cost $249 with a two-year agreement in the U.S., which we’re sure many of you were probably not expecting considering the BlackBerry Z10 was made available for just $199. One of the first U.S. carriers to finally speak out about the BlackBerry Q10′s availability is T-Mobile, although the information they’re sharing is extremely limited.
T-Mobile didn’t announce how much the BlackBerry Q10 will cost on its network, nor did it announce a release date for the device. Instead, the company sent out a message saying it would start allowing its business customers to “register” for the BlackBerry Q10 on April 29. We’re not sure if that means that is when pre-orders will become available or if T-Mobile business customers could simply sign up to learn more about the BlackBerry Q10′s availability, but we guess it’s a start.
T-Mobile has yet to announce when its non-business customers will get their turn in the BlackBerry Q10 sun, but considering this bit of news isn’t exactly one business customers can hold over your head, we’re sure your day will come soon enough.RELATED
- Razer Kazuyo iPhone Gamepad Leaked
- Apple iBeacon Deployed To 254 Stores To Help Guide Shoppers
- Free, Ad-Supported Spotify For Mobile Rumored To Launch Next Week
- Samsung Could Be Looking To Bring Android 4.4 KitKat To Older Devices
- iPhone 5s Shipping Times Improve To 1-3 Days
- Follow: blackberry, BlackBerry 10, BlackBerry Q10, t-mobile,