We think it’s safe to say Borderlands 2 has a lot of guns. The game probably has more guns than you can shake a stick at, especially if you’re the world champion stick shaker. But one Redditor decided he and a friend would take some Nerf guns and tweak them a bit to look exactly like guns you’d find in Borderlands 2. The result of their work is amazing, although you probably could have guessed that much since they’re being featured in a story.
Redditor DrBreakMD published photos of four Borderlands 2-inspired weapons, which were created for his “end of high school celebration.” The process of creating these four guns required him to disassembled each gun, sand the Nerf logo off of them and applied different coats of pain to each one. DrBreakMD also used dry brushing to help give each gun a more dirty, rugged look.
Considering a pair of high school students were able to create some great looking weapons inspired by Borderlands 2 with such a high level of detail speaks volumes for the amount of skill they already posses. That, and they’re some serious Borderlands fans.RELATED
- Ultra Street Fighter 4 Headed To Xbox 360, PS3 June 2014
- Fallout 4 Teaser Website Reveals New Message; Counting Down To Dec. 11
- 8-Hour PSN Maintenance Taking Place On December 9
- The Walking Dead Game Season 2 Release Date Revealed On Steam
- Razer Kazuyo iPhone Gamepad Leaked
- Follow: borderlands 2, nerf,
- Seen at: mashable