The other day we reported that thanks to a leaked cover art, the game Call of Duty: Ghosts was revealed. While we’re sure the game and its details will be announced in due time, if you’re wondering which platforms will the game launch on, Spanish retailer Xtralife might have accidentally let the cat out of the bag. As you can see from the somewhat grainy screenshot above, the retailer has listed the game as being available for the PlayStation 3, the Xbox 360, the PC as well as the Wii U, with the cover art above being that of the Wii U version.
This is pretty good news for Wii U players who might have been missing out on “bigger” titles as developers tend of favor other platforms, namely the PlayStation 3 and the Xbox 360. Either way the game has yet to be officially announced and will supposedly launch on the 13th of December of the Xbox 360 and the PS3, which is why the 11th of November 2013 date is a little weird. In any case the retailer might simply be putting a placeholder date, but check back with us at a later date where hopefully we will have additional details to share.
Next Story: No Monster Hunter Planned For The PS Vita
- 2014-04-17: Nintendo Sued For Alleged Patent Infringement Over Wii U's Dual Screen Capabilities
- 2014-04-17: Box Art Hints At Mario Kart 8 Wii U Bundle
- 2014-04-15: Wii Remote Plus Controller Gets Princess Peach Theme
- 2014-04-13: Watch Dogs For Wii U Pegged For Fall 2014
- 2014-04-03: Mario Kart 8 Will Run At 30fps With 3-4 Players
- 2013-07-26: Call Of Duty: Ghosts For Wii U To Be Released 5th November
- 2013-05-01: Call of Duty: Ghosts Officially Announced To Be Released On November 5