Word on the street has it that come 1st of May, Call of Duty: Ghosts will be revealed. If you cannot wait until the 1st of May, it seems that Call of Duty: Ghosts’ publisher, Activision, has launched a teaser site for the upcoming game. Perhaps to gauge the number of players who are interested, and perhaps to help spread the word around, the teaser site is asking fans of the series to link their Facebook and Twitter accounts to the page and to send out messages notifying their friends or followers about the upcoming game. Eventually a mosaic on the website (pictured above) will be filled and will eventually reveal an image, presumably the mask worn by the character Ghost.
Not much is known about the game at this point, although previous leaks have suggested that it could see an end of the year launch, and could launch across a variety of platforms such as the PS3, Xbox 360, PC and even Nintendo’s Wii U. In any case if you’re interested in seeing what Activision has to announce, head on over to the website (whose URL has enough characters to spell “Ghosts”) where hopefully more will be revealed in due time.
- 2014-04-10: Call Of Duty: Ghosts Devastation DLC For PlayStation And Windows Launches May 8th
- 2014-03-20: Call Of Duty: Ghosts Onslaught DLC Free This Weekend
- 2014-01-13: Cod: Ghosts' Onslaught DLC Pegged For 28th Jan Release
- 2013-12-12: Call Of Duty: Ghosts Wolf DLC Releasing Today On Xbox One, 360
- 2013-11-14: Call Of Duty: Ghosts PS4 Requires Day-One Patch For 1080p Visuals
- 2013-11-11: Call Of Duty Companion App Released For iOS, Android, Windows
- 2013-11-06: Call Of Duty: Ghosts Recycles Modern Warfare 2 Cutscene [Video]
- 2013-11-06: Call Of Duty: Ghosts PS4 Reportedly Suffers From Frame Rate Issues
- 2013-11-06: Call Of Duty: Ghosts Retail Sales Reach $1 Billion In Just One Day
- 2013-10-31: Call Of Duty: Ghosts Requires 3GB Install On Xbox 360