One of the most iconic 2D platforms of the 16-bit generation had to be Castle of Illusion Starring Mickey Mouse. It seems if you or anyone else owned a SEGA Genesis, then they also had this great platformer, which is why both Disney and SEGA are teaming up once again to create a remake of the game to be released this summer.
Disney Castle of Illusion Starring Mickey Mouse will be made available as a digital download on the Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and PC and will feature improved controls, music and graphics as the game will be built from the found up.
“The original Castle of Illusion was tremendously entertaining and has a well-deserved reputation as a SEGA classic.” said Chris Olson, vice president of Digital Business at SEGA of America. “Castle of Illusion Starring Mickey Mouse brings this great game to a new generation. Mickey is back and he looks fantastic.”
- 2014-04-23 Remote Desktop Preview App For Windows Phone 8.1 Released
- 2014-04-23 China Thinks Windows 8 Is ‘Expensive’
- 2014-04-23 Bing In Classroom Arrives At All U.S. Schools
- 2014-04-23 Xbox One For Japan Launches On 4th September
- 2014-04-22 Microsoft Organizes Party To Celebrate E.T. Videogame Dig
- 2013-05-07 Bethesda Announces Wolfenstein: The New Order For 360, PS3, PC, Next-Gen
- 2013-05-01 Call of Duty: Ghosts Officially Announced To Be Released On November 5
- 2013-04-26 XCOM FPS Becomes 'The Bureau: XCOM Declassified'; Releasing August 20
- 2013-04-25 Skyrim Legendary Edition Coming June 4 To PC, Xbox 360, PS3
- 2013-03-27 Watch 17 Minutes Of Battlefield 4 Gameplay Footage