One of the most iconic 2D platforms of the 16-bit generation had to be Castle of Illusion Starring Mickey Mouse. It seems if you or anyone else owned a SEGA Genesis, then they also had this great platformer, which is why both Disney and SEGA are teaming up once again to create a remake of the game to be released this summer.
Disney Castle of Illusion Starring Mickey Mouse will be made available as a digital download on the Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and PC and will feature improved controls, music and graphics as the game will be built from the found up.
“The original Castle of Illusion was tremendously entertaining and has a well-deserved reputation as a SEGA classic.” said Chris Olson, vice president of Digital Business at SEGA of America. “Castle of Illusion Starring Mickey Mouse brings this great game to a new generation. Mickey is back and he looks fantastic.”
- Diablo 3: Reaper Of Souls' Next Wave Of Beta Invites Are Going Out
- Microsoft Xbox Rumored For China Launch In September 2014
- Namco Bandai Announces Tales Of Zestiria Headed To PS3
- Korean StarCraft 2 Player Receives Pro-Athlete Visa
- Stop-Motion Mario Kart Video Is Extremely Impressive
- Follow: disney, Microsoft, pc, playstation, playstation 3, sega, Sony, xbox, xbox 360,