For the most of us, having a single SIM card is more than enough. However there are heavy users who might require two – one for work, one for play, or maybe an additional slot for travelling overseas. In any case it seems that for the Chinese market, HTC might have a dual-SIM HTC One for them. A photo of the device was spotted (via Engadget Chinese) and it apparently carries the model number HTC 802w, although essentially it is the HTC One, just with an additional SIM card slot. What this means is that unlike the US and European models of the HTC One which features an aluminum unibody casing, the Chinese variant will come with a removable back cover so that users will be able to insert the additional SIM Card. No word on whether this variant of the HTC One will ever make its way out of China, and while we doubt that will happen, anyone else enamored by the idea of a dual-SIM HTC One?
- 2014-04-22 HTC Droid DNA To Receive Android 4.4.2 KitKat And Sense 5.5 Update
- 2014-04-22 HTC Might Be Interested In Nokia's Chennai Factory
- 2014-04-21 HTC One M8 Mini Rumored For Verizon Release
- 2014-04-21 Samsung Galaxy S4 Outsold HTC One 4:1
- 2014-04-21 HTC Could Deliver Nexus 8 (Rumor)
- 2014-03-26 HTC One (M8): Asia Vs US, Fight!
- 2014-02-23 HTC One For AT&T Receives Android 4.4 KitKat Update
- 2014-01-29 Android KitKat For HTC One In North America Delayed
- 2014-01-15 Original HTC One Prototype Revealed