The original Dead Island was released back in September 2011, but prior to its release, its amazing trailer caught the attention of many gamers around the world. Today, Deep Silver and Techland have once again brought gamers back onto another island to fight their way off of in Dead Island: Riptide.
As you probably already know based on its recently released trailer, Dead Island: Riptide stars the original survivors from Dead Island as they are once again shipwrecked on an island called Palanai which is infected with zombies. I’ve played the game for the past two weeks and one of the surprising features is being able to import your original character from Dead Island, along with their stats, to Dead Island: Riptide.
Dead Island: Riptide is a direct sequel from Dead Island, and Techland certainly used their experience with the original game to improve its sequel, such as the inclusion of real-time weather effects as well as the game’s story embracing its B movie nature since its story, characters and even musical cues all give off the feeling of a terribly, awesome film. If you were a fan of the original Dead Island, then it’s nearly guaranteed you’re going to enjoy Dead Island: Riptide.
Next Story: Xiaomi M2S Achieves Quick Sales Figure
- 2013-10-11: Saints Row 4 Mod Lets You Play In First-Person Mode
- 2013-08-28: Metro: Last Light Headed To Mac On September 10, Linux Later This Year
- 2013-08-20: Saints Row 4 Now Available; Celebrates Launch With Accolades Trailer
- 2013-08-16: Saints Row 4 Includes Playable Obama, Bush, Lincoln, Washington In Pre-Order Bonus
- 2013-08-12: Saints Row 4 $1 Million Dollar Special Edition Includes Crazy Bonuses