While Ultrabooks look good and are pretty speedy and portable due to the slim profiles, they are unfortunately a bit more expensive than regular laptops, so if you’re in the market for a portable computer but don’t have the cash, Dell has unveiled the Latitude 3330 laptop which will ship at a starting price of $419. Pretty cool, huh? So what sort of specs can we expect here? While it will not be the most powerful laptop currently available, it should be more than capable of getting the job done, such as typing up documents, formatting spreadsheets, setting up presentations and the likes.
It will come with an Intel Core i5 3337U processor and a 13.3” 1366×768 display with 2GB of DDR3L RAM, and a 720p HD webcam built-in. Like we said, not the most powerful laptop we’ve come across, but students who need a laptop and who are on a budget, the Dell Latitude 3330 should do the trick. It is expected to be available for purchase at the end of the month.
Next Story: iPhone 5S Rumored To Feature 12MP Camera
- 2014-04-09: PC Shipments See 4.4% YOY Decline, According To IDC
- 2014-04-02: Dell Latitude 12 Rugged Extreme Does Both Tablet And Notebook Dances
- 2014-03-26: Microsoft And Dell Agree To License Each Other's Patents
- 2014-03-23: Dell Venue 8 Pro Receives New BIOS Update
- 2014-03-07: The Dell Precision M2800 Has An Affordable Price Tag