The other day we reported that Bungie’s upcoming game, Destiny, was shown off in a character development video, and now thanks to Eurogamer, they have revealed the different character classes and races that gamers will be able to choose from within the game. Starting off with the rather standard Human race, there is also the Awoken race which was apparently designed with vampires and elves in mind, and there’s also the Exo, which was inspired by Bungie’s Master Chief from Halo (pictured above), and are described as being war machines and were inspired by looking at undead characters, and even The Terminator.
In addition to the three races, gamers will be able to choose between three different fighting styles: Titans, which are more gun-heavy tank-like characters, Hunters who sound like mercenary type characters, and lastly Warlocks who are apparently considered “space wizards”, whatever that means. It definitely sounds pretty interesting and exciting and we can’t wait to see how the game actually plays. In the meantime additional details and pictures can be found at Eurogamer, so head on over for the details.
- 2014-02-07 Destiny Public Beta To Launch This Summer
- 2013-12-09 New Destiny Trailer Shows Off More Enemies, Guns And Vehicles
- 2013-12-09 Bungie's Destiny Pegged For September 2014 Release
- 2013-11-15 Destiny Beta Headed To PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3 First
- 2013-10-02 New Destiny Gameplay Trailer Takes Us On A Trip To Earth's Moon