Eidos Montreal and Square Enix will be delivering a remake of its Deus Ex: Human Revolution later this year onto the Wii U, which is being called the “definitive version” of the game. Today, a new trailer has been released to highlight a number of the numerous improvements the Wii U version of the game will receive.
Deus Ex: Human Revolution – Director’s Cut will fully support the Wii U’s GamePad in order to control augmentations and mods directly from the GamePad’s interface as well as view a map of your location, which will certainly help with keeping players immersed in the game without having to access in-game menus.
Aside from the obvious inclusion of the Wii U GamePad, Deus Ex: Human Revolution – Director’s Cut will also host a number of visual improvements, reinforced combat mechanics and improved boss fights, which many fans of the original version complained about. Unfortunately, the improvements Edios Montreal made to the game won’t be available to other versions of Deus Ex: Human Revolution. If you currently own a version of Deus Ex: Human Revolution, we recommend you just ignore this version exists, unless you are one of the few gamers who own a Wii U. Then you might want to consider picking up the Director’s Cut version.
- EA Thinks Battlefield 4 Fiasco Did Not Hurt The Battlefield Brand
- Shaquille O'Neal Wants To Revive The Shaq Fu Franchise With A Sequel
- Watch Dogs For Wii U Still Alive And Well Despite Delays
- Titanfall Edition Xbox One Console Is Real, But Not Available For Purchase
- Jack Tretton Leaves As President And CEO Of SCEA