id Software is practically an institution by itself, and that is definitely not surprising due to the legion of fans that follow John Carmack. It was confirmed last August by Carmack himself that Doom 4 was in development, although back then, that was all we knew about it, without any additional details shared. Ever since then, however, there was nothing else which was leaked or shared about Doom 4, but it seemed that one thing is for sure – Doom 4 will be headed to next generation gaming consoles and machines, as this was done so that the game itself will be able to live up to the expectations of gamers.
In a recent interview, Bethesda’s vice president of marketing and public relations, Pete Hines, shared, “An earlier version of Doom 4 did not exhibit the quality and excitement that Id and Bethesda intend to deliver and that Doom fans worldwide expect. As a result, Id refocused its efforts on a new version of Doom 4 that promises to meet the very high expectations everyone has for this game and this franchise. When we’re ready to talk about the Doom 4 Id is making, we will let folks know.”
Next Story: I/O Denim Jeans Loves Your Smartphone
- Disturbing Scenes In Metal Gear Solid V Are Designed To Push The Limits
- Hideo Kojima Would Like To See Metal Gear Solid 5 Arrive For PC
- Killzone: Shadow Fall's Multiplayer Might Not Be 1080p As Advertised
- Titanfall Season Pass And Digital Deluxe Edition Announced
- PS4's Second Week In Japan Apparently Not Too Spectacular