If you have ever dreamed of driving a super exotic vehicle to work, there are a few ways of doing so. The first would of course, be the most glamorous of them all, where you will have to earn your own fortune through sheer hard work (and being at the right place at the right time while knowing the right people, of course), while another option would be to strike it rich in a lottery so that you have the means of buying a spanking new car. Alternatively, you could always be a test driver, but perhaps striking it rich is easier.
Last but not least, you can always opt to join the Dubai Police Force, as evident by the white and green Lamborghini Aventador that you see them drive above. This is one mean road machine, maxing out at 217 mph while boasting the capability of catching baddies on the run as it can do 0 to 60 mph in a matter of just three seconds. This ride cost the Dubai government $450,000, where it sports the license plate “8”, and was even tweeted in a photo with the caption: “Latest #Dubai_Police patrols, now at your service. pic.twitter.com/rVkJ7JSpFI”
- 2013-05-13 Lamborghini Egoista Concept Is Jaw Dropping
- 2012-09-05 Tonino Lamborghini L2800 tablet and TL700 smartphone
- 2012-06-08 Lamborghini unveils Android-powered smartphone and tablet, bound for Russia
- 2012-04-22 Lamborghini Urus SUV revealed
- 2012-04-20 Possible Lamborghini SUV has its photos leaked ahead of unveiling