Sex toys that allow its users to operate them from afar is definitely not new, and it seems that Durex also wants in on the fun as they have announced a new line of underwear called the “Fundawear”. While Durex is known primarily for their condoms, the Fundawear will be the company’s first experiment with wearable technology and are basically undergarments for both men and women that come equipped with tiny vibrators that are strategically placed around you and your partner’s naughty bits.
Synced with an iPhone app, it allows the user to control the vibrations even from afar, allowing you to pleasure your partner even when you’re not in the same room, leading to some very naughty ideas! Unfortunately the Fundawear is not available for purchase as Durex claims it is only an experiment, meaning it is not commercially available yet. However for those who are interested in helping Durex test it out, you can pop on over to their Facebook page to enter a contest where you can win one for you and your partner. In the meantime you can see it in action in the video above (NSFW), or the video below which shows how the Fundawear was created.
- 2014-04-18: WhatsApp Beta For Windows Phone Reportedly Blocking SD Card Installation
- 2014-04-17: Hitman GO Now Available In iTunes App Store
- 2014-04-17: Madison For Android Declares War On In-App Advertisements
- 2014-04-17: Flickr 3.0 Brings Filters, Editing Tools And More
- 2014-04-16: Hearthstone: Heroes Of Warcraft Arrives On The iPad