In the past few months we have seen Evernote Food for iOS receiving a number of updates. It seemed like Evernote had neglected the Android app, as it had not received any such update even when the iOS version was getting them. Today the update of Evernote Food for Android has finally been released, the update makes this app similar to its iOS counterpart as it comes with a significantly improved user interface which includes a new navigation drawer.
The basic function of this app is to make it easier for users to remember the food that they love. Evernote Food 2.0 update gives users access to thousands of recipes from some of the best food websites. The MyCookbook feature displays all recipes saved using the app, and if they have been clipped or saved in Evernote, the recipes will all show up in My Cookbook. My Meals feature offers a photographic journey through your past food escapades. There’s also a location based list of restaurants through which one can clip and save restaurants they want to try or keep a log of those they have already visited. The updated app is available for download now from Play Store.
- Video Of Kids Reacting To A Rotary Phone Might Make You Feel Old
- Flexcoin Shuts Down After Over $600,000 Of Bitcoins Were Stolen
- Couple Tries Saving Flat Screen TV While Apartment Burns
- Samsung Oscars Selfie Retweets Matched With Equal Donation To Charities
- Facebook Paper Update Encourages Users To Share