Have you heard of Evernote before? Sure you do, they are the note-taking app company that has seen great success in recent times, and rumor has it that Evernote intends to make the jump from just app and software to the competitive world of hardware sometime down the road, with a few years being its timeframe. Of course, Evernote will collaborate with different hardware manufacturers in the market in order to churn out devices which will be created specifically for the Evernote service, although it remains to be seen just what kind of form that these products will take on.
Evernote CEO Phil Libon told the IDG News Service, “We won’t actually do the manufacturing, but we’ll do the co-design together.Eventually, in a few years, three, four, five, I think we’ll be ready to do something ourselves.” “New and magical” devices were the keywords used by Libin, and it seems that they are working hard to introduce a paradigm shift for sure. Just what kind of hardware do you think Evernote will eventually roll out, if ever?
- Video Of Kids Reacting To A Rotary Phone Might Make You Feel Old
- Flexcoin Shuts Down After Over $600,000 Of Bitcoins Were Stolen
- Couple Tries Saving Flat Screen TV While Apartment Burns
- Samsung Oscars Selfie Retweets Matched With Equal Donation To Charities
- Facebook Paper Update Encourages Users To Share