The folks over at @Evleaks tend to have more hits than misses, and of course, one of the more popular leaks for today would be a possible new device from Samsung. This time, however, we are confronted by a rather strange case, strange in the way where the author himself is not quite sure on what to make of the leaked image. Could it be pointing out a totally new design language that might be incorporated into other Samsung models down the road, or is it a snapshot of yet another Galaxy branded device? Like all the other good rumors in the market, only time will tell.
Some would see this as a good start, since it drops plenty of hints that the pebble-inspired design language will no longer form the future, considering how just about any device from Samsung has taken on this design, things are starting to get boring. Well, what do you, dear readers, think of this particular leak – is it a new design language, or just a one-off prototype device that should hit the market soon?
Next Story: Panasonic SC-NP10 Wireless Speaker
- 2014-04-15: Galaxy S5 Versus HTC One M8, iPhone 5s, Nexus 5 In Torture Test
- 2014-04-15: Verizon Galaxy S5 Sale On Amazon Kicks Off
- 2014-04-15: Samsung Reportedly Expects To Ship 35M Galaxy S5 Units This Quarter
- 2014-04-15: Samsung Galaxy S5 Fingerprint Scanner Spoofed
- 2014-04-15: Samsung Patent Reveals Earphone With Heads Up Display
- 2014-01-09: @evleaks: Rose Gold Galaxy Note 3 Headed For Verizon
- 2011-12-14: Early Android 4.0 build for Samsung Galaxy S2 leaked
- 2011-11-10: Samsung Illusion pops up in Verizon's Infocenter
- 2011-11-07: Leaked Verizon roadmap shows Galaxy Nexus release date
- 2011-10-18: Samsung Nexus Prime promo poster leaked