The Samsung Galaxy S4 will be made available starting next week on T-Mobile and Sprint, with it expected to pop up on AT&T on April 30 and some time in May for Verizon, we’re sure you’re going to want to pick up an accessory or two when you purchase Samsung’s “next big thing.” We already highlighted some of the accessories that will be available to the Galaxy S4 last month, but Samsung has finally revealed what official accessories they’ll be making available for the device when it launches in the U.S.
The list Samsung released splits the Galaxy S4 accessories into two groups: Unique Accessories and Shared Accessories. The unique accessories set are completely unique to the Galaxy S4 and feature a flip cover in seven different colors, the S View Flip Cover which allows you to view important information on your phone’s screen without needing to open the cover, a protective cover to protect the back and sides of the Galaxy S4, and a spare battery charging system.
As for the set of shared accessories, these are accessories Samsung is highlighting that aren’t unique to the Galaxy S4, but will certainly make your experience with it a little better. The accessories listed by Samsung feature different docks, headphones, bluetooth devices and a universal battery pack.
- 2014-04-23 Sprint Galaxy S5 Software Update Released
- 2014-04-23 News Republic And Appy Geek Launched For Samsung Gear 2 And Gear Fit
- 2014-04-23 T-Mobile To Offer Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 In The Summer
- 2014-04-23 Localytics: Samsung Galaxy S5 Is 0.7% Of All Android-Powered Smartphones
- 2014-04-23 Samsung Galaxy K Gets Pictured In Leaked Photo
- 2014-04-21 Samsung Galaxy S4 Outsold HTC One 4:1
- 2014-04-02 Samsung Galaxy S5 Is Surprisingly Durable In Drop Test
- 2014-02-24 Galaxy S4 GT-I9505 Android 4.4.2 Update Released
- 2014-02-18 Samsung Galaxy S4 Value Edition Confirmed By Bluetooth SIG
- 2013-03-15 Samsung Galaxy S4 Accessories Hands-On Review