We’re sure that many iOS/Android gamers out there play or have played Halfbrick Studios’ Fruit Ninja game at some point in time. While we admit the game is pretty fun and addicting at times, we’re not sure if there’s a need for a magazine dedicated to the game, but that’s what Titan Magazines has done. The company has published a Totally…Fruit Ninja Magazine which is part of its Totally… magazine series which features one-off collaborations between Hollywood movies or games as a way of promotion and bringing attention to a particular product.
At this point in time, the magazine seems to be available only in the UK, but we wouldn’t be surprised if it made its way to online retailers, whether officially or resold. The magazine will offer fans and gamers of the Fruit Ninja game tips on how to do better, a game/puzzle section, along with a Fruit Ninja comic story which is set in the mystical land of Fruitasia and involves a quest to find “the mystic thing that rhymes with orange”.
- 2013-01-02 Play Fruit Ninja With A Real Knife On The Lumia 920
- 2012-12-19 Fruit Ninja game gets re-enacted in fan-made video
- 2012-06-21 Fruit Ninja played on the Samsung Galaxy S3 "like a boss" using a real knife
- 2012-05-24 Fruit Ninja two-year anniversary update now available for download
- 2012-05-21 Fruit Ninja celebrates two-year anniversary with a huge update on the 24th of May