Now here we are with another speaker dock that has arrived in the market, although this particular model will definitely be a hit with those who love the prancing pony as part of their exotic supercar collection. I am referring to the FS1 Air speaker dock, where this piece of consumer electronics hail from Ferrari By Logic3, who happen to be the creators of the Ferrari audio collection, and this launch of the FS1 Air speaker dock will boast AirPlay technology compatibility that allows it to stream music wirelessly from iTunes or Apple devices.
The FS1 Air will feature a sophisticated design (what else?) that is inspired by the Scuderia Ferrari racing team, where it intends to achieve a balance between the GT Car’s innovative lines, creases and curves. Apple AirPlay technology has been incorporated into the 2.1 speaker system, so that users are able to stream music wirelessly from iTunes or Apple devices. Apart from that, it will play nice with Bluetooth-enabled devices, handling music playback sans wires from Android and Windows based devices. Other features include the ability to charge and play your Apple device simultaneously like any self respecting speaker dock would. The Apple AirPlay technology retails for $649 a pop.
- 2014-03-14: CarPlay Support For Older Models Unlikely For Ferrari And Volvo
- 2013-04-10: FS1 Air Speaker Dock Announced
- 2012-11-20: Ferrari Logic3 Scuderia FS1 Bluetooth Speaker Dock
- 2012-03-28: Samsung DA-E750 Audio Dock priced
- 2012-02-01: iBamboo Urban is made from recycled plastic
- 2012-01-09: SOLO Zikmu Parrot, Designed by Philippe Starck
- 2011-12-01: Bose IQ multiple device docking concept will be great for house parties
- 2011-09-16: Altec Lansing iMT630 iPhone/iPod speaker dock
- 2011-08-19: Roth's KRadio iPhone speaker dock connects to internet radio stations