There are several mirrorless camera systems already available in the market today from manufacturers such as Sony, Canon, Nikon, Olympus and etc., but if you’re looking for an affordable mirrorless camera solution, word has it that Fujifilm could be announcing something for you in the upcoming months. This is according to the folks at Digicame-info who claim that the camera manufacturer is expected to announce the device in the summer later this year, with plans for a release in fall. This is expected to be an entry-level system, and if their information is accurate, we can expect the camera to be priced at around ¥70,000 ($700), although it should be noted that this is for the Japanese market and Photo Rumors is reporting that the US should see a price tag of $550 instead. Take this with a grain of salt for now but we’ll keep our eyes peeled for more information.
- 2014-03-17: New Fujifilm X Mirrorless Camera Could Be Announced Soon
- 2014-03-03: Fujifilm UK Launches Camera Customization Service
- 2014-01-28: Fujifilm X-T1 Is Official
- 2014-01-26: Additional Fujifilm X-T1 Specs Revealed
- 2014-01-20: Fujifilm X-T1 Photos Leaked Online