Epic Games made its first add-on for Gears of War: Judgment available late last month as it introduced a new multiplayer map and fan-favorite multiplayer mode, Execution. Gears of War: Judgment’s first official map pack has just been announced this morning, so let’s get to it.
The Call to Arms map pack will include three multiplayer maps: Terminal, Blood Drive and Boneyard. Terminal will take place somewhere within Halvo Bay’s train terminals, while Blood Drive’s setting will be inside of a Halvo Bay hospital. The last, Boneyard, will take place inside of a Halvo Bay memorial grounds. A new multiplayer mode called “Master At Arms” is also being introduced in this map pack which is a free-for-all game mode that will challenge players to get a kill with each of the 20 different available weapons, without resorting to melee or grenade kills.
Gears of War: Judgment’s Call to Arms map pack will be available for VIP Season Pass holders will be given early access to the map pack starting on April 23, while non-season pass holders will be able to purchase the map pack on April 30 for 1000 Microsoft Points, or $12.50.
- New Need For Speed Rivals Trailer Appear
- Amazon Has Xbox One Back In Stock
- Xbox One Experiencing Overwhelming Demand, According To Microsoft
- Windows 7 Still Most Popular OS On Steam, Windows 8.1 Catching Up
- Gaikai PS4 Streaming Service Will Work With PS3 And PS Vita Too
- Follow: dlc, epic games, gears of war, gears of war judgment,