Epic Games made its first add-on for Gears of War: Judgment available late last month as it introduced a new multiplayer map and fan-favorite multiplayer mode, Execution. Gears of War: Judgment’s first official map pack has just been announced this morning, so let’s get to it.
The Call to Arms map pack will include three multiplayer maps: Terminal, Blood Drive and Boneyard. Terminal will take place somewhere within Halvo Bay’s train terminals, while Blood Drive’s setting will be inside of a Halvo Bay hospital. The last, Boneyard, will take place inside of a Halvo Bay memorial grounds. A new multiplayer mode called “Master At Arms” is also being introduced in this map pack which is a free-for-all game mode that will challenge players to get a kill with each of the 20 different available weapons, without resorting to melee or grenade kills.
Gears of War: Judgment’s Call to Arms map pack will be available for VIP Season Pass holders will be given early access to the map pack starting on April 23, while non-season pass holders will be able to purchase the map pack on April 30 for 1000 Microsoft Points, or $12.50.
- Disturbing Scenes In Metal Gear Solid V Are Designed To Push The Limits
- Hideo Kojima Would Like To See Metal Gear Solid 5 Arrive For PC
- Killzone: Shadow Fall's Multiplayer Might Not Be 1080p As Advertised
- Titanfall Season Pass And Digital Deluxe Edition Announced
- PS4's Second Week In Japan Apparently Not Too Spectacular