Have you given Gears of War: Judgment a go already? If you have not, how can you call yourself a hardcore gamer who looks beyond the console manufacturer? Well, go pick up the game already, as it is certainly chock full of adrenaline pumping situations, and the game itself has been on the receiving end of a couple of updates, as well as some new DLC, without requiring you to fork out additional dough, of course. We all know that the first add-on was introduced for free from Maxim, but since we have already covered that, why not talk about the new patch for the game?
The patch will see various dedicated server improvements, and no longer will players remain stuck in the main menu background after playing a trio of random matches. Of course, Locusts will also no longer spawn at the second E-Hole on the first wave of Island, while you can forget about being stuck within a Boom Shield which was planted by an enemy player. There is basically quite a long list of changes with the patch, and those are all for the better.
Next Story: Cheaper iPhone In The Works
- 2014-03-26: Call Of Duty: Ghosts Gold Edition Spotted
- 2014-03-26: Battlefield 4 Naval Strike DLC For Xbox One And PC Delayed
- 2014-02-05: Assassin’s Creed 4 Freedom Cry DLC Will Be A Standalone Release Soon
- 2014-02-05: Call Of Duty: Ghosts Onslaught DLC Pack Coming To PS4, PS3 And Windows PC This February 27
- 2013-11-30: Microsoft Having Active Discussions About Gears Of War's Future
- 2013-11-27: Gears Of War, Shoot Many Robots Free In December For Xbox Games With Gold
- 2013-04-19: Gears Of War: Judgment 'Call To Arms' Map Pack Available On April 23
- 2013-04-02: Gears of War: Judgment Patched
- 2013-03-29: Gears Of War: Judgment Makes First Add-On Available Free For Limited Time