We know just how important Google’s Gmail and Drive are to the majority of you as we certainly can’t get through a work day without both of these services, which is why when there’s a service disruption, it seems everyone goes into a panic. That’s exactly what has been going on this morning as both Google-owned services have been experiencing service disruptions today.
A number of users have been reporting intermittent connectivity to Gmail and Google Drive today with Google acknowledging something is up by issuing the dreaded “service disruption” icon on these two services in their App Status Dashboard. Downrightnow is also confirming these service disruptions through their own use and Twitter. We certainly know something is up as for the majority of the morning, we have been having trouble accessing both services.
If you aren’t experiencing any service disruptions, then you can proceed to live a care-free day with a feeling like you’re on top of the world. For the rest of us, know that Google is currently aware of the situation and will hopefully have things up and running sooner rather than later.RELATED
- Google Chrome Receives 'OK, Google' Voice Search Extension
- HBO GO Now Supports Google Chromecast Across iOS, Android, Web
- Microsoft CEO Candidate Stephen Elop Reportedly Considering Selling Xbox, Killing Bing
- Amazon Cloud Player Now Available For Mac
- Twitter Expected To Launch Standalone Messaging App [Report]
- Follow: gmail, Google, google drive,