One of the first big changes planned for God of War: Ascension’s 1.0.4 update will raise the level cap of the game’s multiplayer mode from 30 to 40 for each God allegiance. In addition to those 10 additional levels, Sony Santa Monica will also introduce a new item, two new relics and an ultimate magic for every allegiance.
Aside for the increase in the game’s level cap, God of War: Ascension players will also be able to show off their skills through a new multiplayer stats screen as well as a number of improvements to the game’s numerous audio bugs, its matchmaking service and certain weapon unlocks. There’s currently no word when the 1.0.4 update will be released, but Sony Santa Monica says it’s on its way. Let’s just hope the update is as light in size as 1.0.3 was since the less time we sit at a game’s update screen, the better.
Next Story: Audi And T-Mobile Work On In-Vehicle Data Plan
- 2013-12-10: Xbox One System Update Handles Multiplayer, SmartGlass Issues
- 2013-11-19: PS4 System Software Update 1.51 On Its Way
- 2013-10-25: Pokemon X And Pokemon Y Patch 1.1 Solves Lumiose City Save Bug
- 2013-09-01: Nexus 7 JSS15Q Update Fails To Fix All Touchscreen Issues
- 2013-06-18: PS3 4.45 Update Locks Up Certain Consoles
- 2013-01-29: Sony Teases Possible God Of War Announcement For February 1
- 2011-02-04: The PlayStation 3 rootkit isn’t that new after all
- 2011-02-01: Sony PlayStation 3 update might give Sony backdoor access
- 2011-01-28: PlayStation to save to the cloud
- 2010-04-21: PS3 3.30 Mandatory System Update On Its Way To Prep Your Console For 3D Gaming