The latest 1.0.3 update for God of War: Ascension was released just a little over a week ago and Sony Santa Monica is already talking about upcoming changes planned for its 1.0.4 update.
One of the first big changes planned for God of War: Ascension’s 1.0.4 update will raise the level cap of the game’s multiplayer mode from 30 to 40 for each God allegiance. In addition to those 10 additional levels, Sony Santa Monica will also introduce a new item, two new relics and an ultimate magic for every allegiance.
Aside for the increase in the game’s level cap, God of War: Ascension players will also be able to show off their skills through a new multiplayer stats screen as well as a number of improvements to the game’s numerous audio bugs, its matchmaking service and certain weapon unlocks. There’s currently no word when the 1.0.4 update will be released, but Sony Santa Monica says it’s on its way. Let’s just hope the update is as light in size as 1.0.3 was since the less time we sit at a game’s update screen, the better.RELATED
- GTA Online Content Creator Captured In YouTube Video
- Atlus Reveals Persona 5 With Winter 2014 Release Date For Japan
- Microsoft Highlights Future Xbox One Games In 3-Minute Montage
- Infamous: Second Son Releasing On PlayStation 4 March 21, 2014
- Destiny Beta Headed To PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3 First
- Follow: god of war, playstation, playstation 3, ps3, Sony, update,
- Seen at: blog.us.playstation