Google regularly performs the ole “out with the old, in with the new” on a number of its products and services, with the most recent service to get the axe, Google Reader, being one of the few products the Internet actually seems to care about. The company is announcing it will once again be ending one of its services, this time, the victim is Meebo.
- 2014-04-18: Chrome High DPI: How To Enable It In Windows 8, 8.1 (v34+)
- 2014-04-17: Project Loon Tests LTE In Nevada (Rumor)
- 2014-04-17: Toshiba Shows How Project Ara's Modularity Can Be Applied To Wearables
- 2014-04-17: Home Try-On Program For Google Glass Launched
- 2014-04-16: Google Offering $100,000 For Best Project Ara Module
- 2014-04-16: Possible Redesigned Google+ App For Android Spotted