It was just yesterday when a screenshot of the new Google Play store was leaked by a YouTube employee, and today, Google has rolled out its official update for its mobile storefront across all Android devices running Android 2.2 (Froyo) and above.
The Google Play redesign is intended to improve the experience users have with it by providing a simpler layout and easier ability to discover content. The layout now use a lighter background and larger images with their respective cards and will automatically group similar content in order to help users discover related content. The further down you scroll, the more recommendations Google will offer you, giving you a lot of content to explore.
Not only has the layout seen an improvement, but also Google’s checkout process has received a more simplified process to help users enjoy their newly purchased content in as little time as possible.
The new Google Play store has started rolling out and will be made available to all Android users running Android 2.2 and above around the world over the next few weeks.RELATED
- Leap Motion Gesture Control Could Debut On Smartphones And Tablets Late Next Year
- Amazon Cloud Drive Photos iOS App Gets Native iPad And Video Upload Support
- Record Android Device's Screen With Audio Through CyanogenMod Screencast App
- Google Play Store Game Categories To Be Expanded In February
- Google Hangouts App Update Improves SMS, MMS Messaging
- Follow: Android, google play, google play store,
- Seen at: officialandroid.blogspot.jp