As it stands, there are several rumors floating around that a couple of companies could be interested in making a smart watch of their own, such as smart watches from both Apple and Microsoft. While those rumors have yet to pan out, the folks at T3 have put together a concept on what they think a Google-made smart watch could look like. We guess since this is merely a watch, there’s not much they can do about its design, although we have to say that the design does look pretty sleek with plenty of screen real estate to display the relevant information. The version of Android they projected on the phone looks like a regular version of Android, albeit more compressed so there’s not much to see in terms of operating system, which we think is probably the most important aspect of a smart watch! Either way if you’ve a minute or so to spare, check it out in the video above and let us know what you think!
- 2014-04-18: Chrome High DPI: How To Enable It In Windows 8, 8.1 (v34+)
- 2014-04-17: Project Loon Tests LTE In Nevada (Rumor)
- 2014-04-17: Toshiba Shows How Project Ara's Modularity Can Be Applied To Wearables
- 2014-04-17: Home Try-On Program For Google Glass Launched
- 2014-04-16: Google Offering $100,000 For Best Project Ara Module
- 2014-04-16: Possible Redesigned Google+ App For Android Spotted