Rockstar Games’ Grand Theft Auto 5 is still a couple of months away from being released, but one thing I’m sure we all can’t wait for is to hear what addictive tunes the company has lined up for us in their latest game. Ever since the original Grand Theft Auto, we’re sure you’ve thoroughly enjoyed the game’s multiple radio stations, which is why Rockstar has just released all of the radio stations from a number of the GTA series.
Music tracks from Grand Theft Auto IV all the way down to Grand Theft Auto III and even Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars has been compiled in both a Spotify and iTunes playlist for you to listen to on either service. Rockstar notes not all of the tracks included in each GTA game will be included in these playlists as some songs aren’t yet available on their respective platforms.
Rockstar even threw in a link to a website that has some of GTA’s hilarious commercials called “The Advertising Council.” Now if they could somehow include Lazlow’s talk channels, then we could easily consider this a complete set!
- 2014-04-21 Apple Reportedly 'Very Serious' About Mobile Payments Service
- 2014-04-20 First Generation Apple TV Facing Issues When Connecting To iTunes
- 2014-04-11 High Definition Audio Files Coming To iTunes In June [Rumor]
- 2014-04-10 Major iTunes Music Store Revamp Possible
- 2014-04-03 Apple App Prices Raised Already By Up To 30% In Australia
- 2013-10-08 Rockstar Suggests Fix For GTA Online Missing Character Bug
- 2013-09-25 GTA Online Believed To Receive Microtranscations Treatment [Rumor]
- 2013-07-16 GTA 5 Will Allow You To Customize Your Dog
- 2013-07-10 GTA 5 Will Feature Customizable Weapons, Vehicles
- 2013-07-09 GTA 5 For PC Hinted At In New Job Listing