Rockstar Games’ Grand Theft Auto 5 is still a couple of months away from being released, but one thing I’m sure we all can’t wait for is to hear what addictive tunes the company has lined up for us in their latest game. Ever since the original Grand Theft Auto, we’re sure you’ve thoroughly enjoyed the game’s multiple radio stations, which is why Rockstar has just released all of the radio stations from a number of the GTA series.
Music tracks from Grand Theft Auto IV all the way down to Grand Theft Auto III and even Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars has been compiled in both a Spotify and iTunes playlist for you to listen to on either service. Rockstar notes not all of the tracks included in each GTA game will be included in these playlists as some songs aren’t yet available on their respective platforms.
Rockstar even threw in a link to a website that has some of GTA’s hilarious commercials called “The Advertising Council.” Now if they could somehow include Lazlow’s talk channels, then we could easily consider this a complete set!RELATED
- Razer Kraken Forged Edition Headphones Introduced
- Plantronics RIG Review: Fast Gaming/Mobile Audio Switch
- Turtle Beach Call Of Duty: Ghosts Limited Edition Headsets Pricing Revealed
- Mad Catz Ships TRITTON Kunai Stereo Gaming Headset For PC And Mac
- Video Games Live Streaming On Twitch From San Diego Comic-Con On July 20
- Follow: grand theft auto, gta, itunes, rockstar games, spotify,
- Seen at: rockstargames