We recently found out a mural was going up in New York City which we believe to be the official box art of Grand Theft Auto V. The mural was in the process of going up, but we can clearly see the words “Grand Theft” as well as the top of the “V” symbol in the unfinished art. It looks as though the unveiling of Grand Theft Auto V’s box art was going to be sooner than we thought as Rockstar Games has just released it to the public.
The GTA V box art Rockstar Games released today keeps the layout we all have come to expect from the box art of Grand Theft Auto games. “Grand Theft Auto V” is prominently displayed at the front of the image, while a number of visuals are seen behind and surrounding the title’s name. A helicopter shoot missiles, a Rottweiler barking ferociously and all three main characters showing up in different portions of the box art. This is the first game where multiple characters will play the lead role, so it’s good to see Rockstar fit them all in the game’s official box art.
- EA Thinks Battlefield 4 Fiasco Did Not Hurt The Battlefield Brand
- Shaquille O'Neal Wants To Revive The Shaq Fu Franchise With A Sequel
- Watch Dogs For Wii U Still Alive And Well Despite Delays
- Titanfall Edition Xbox One Console Is Real, But Not Available For Purchase
- Jack Tretton Leaves As President And CEO Of SCEA