Late last month, we covered some bit on the HP Slate 7, touting that it has been delayed to June on the quiet, while earlier this month, it was reported that the HP Slate 7 would be made available for pre-order for folks living in Europe. Well, it seems that it was a website error which resulted in the HP Slate 7’s launch date to be pushed back to June, as HP has just made it official that their spanking new Android-powered tablet is available for purchase.
In fact, HP has already listed the HP Slate 7 in its online shop, where it was accompanied by a $169.99 price tag. What HP has on offer would feature a silver back instead of the red one which was spotted at Mobile World Congress in February earlier this year. Just to refresh our memories, the HP Slate 7 would come with a 7” display at 1,024 x 600 resolution, run on a 1.6GHz dual-core processor, sports a 3-megapixel rear camera and a VGA front-facing shooter, 8GB of internal memory, 1GB RAM and a 3,500mAh battery, coupled with Android 4.1 Jelly Bean as the operating system of choice. Do you think that the HP Slate 7 would sell well?RELATED
- Android 4.4.2 KitKat Starts To Appear On Different Nexus Devices (Unofficial)
- KitKat Devices Feature Android Menu Button By Default
- Additional Nokia Lumia 2020 "Illusionist" Rumors Surface
- Qualcomm Announces Snapdragon 410 64-Bit Chipset For $150 Devices
- Microsoft Store 12 Days Of Deals List Leaks Online
- Follow: HP,