A couple of weeks ago we reported about a mysterious HTC device that had been spotted in the Chinese phone database, the model carried a HTC 606W moniker. It was believed that this particular smartphone is going to be HTC M4 which ships without Facebook Home pre-installed, but its not. This device is expected to be released only in the Chinese market but in the U.S. it would definitely make for a good mid-range device. Now yet another unreleased HTC phone has showed up in China’s database.
It bears striking resemblance to the HTC One SV and carries the 608t moniker. It is rumored that HTC 608t, though this is not going to be its public name, is going to be powered by a quadcore processor, Android 4.1 Jelly Bean and will have an 8 megapixel camera on the back. Once again, it can’t be said for sure if the 608t will be launched stateside, for all we know it could be limited to the Chinese smartphone market. While the 606W is a mid-range device, the 608t offers greater hardware and better sound through a pair of speakers at the front. There’s no word as yet regarding its launch in U.S. or even China for that matter.
- 2014-04-08: HTC One Review (M8)
- 2014-04-08: HTC M8 Ace Leaked
- 2014-04-07: Your HTC One M8 Can Be Coverted Into A Google Play Edition
- 2014-04-06: Mysterious HTC 0PAJ3 Spotted On AnTuTu Benchmarks
- 2014-04-03: HTC One M8 Developer Edition Price To Increase Tomorrow
- 2014-03-25: HTC BlinkFeed Available To All Android Users Soon
- 2013-04-12: HTC First Launches Facebook Home Today On AT&T For $99
- 2013-04-04: HTC First Running Facebook Home Demo [HD video]