It seems that the HTC Droid DNA simply loves to play hide and seek, as it was as recent as a couple of days ago that Verizon’s website no longer depicted the HTC Droid DNA, with sales representative of the mobile carrier citing the reason behind that is simple – the HTC Droid DNA has been “retired”, because of an upcoming device, which many folks have deemed it to be the HTC One, which is the latest flagship smartphone from the Taiwanese company.
Well, no sooner than that, it seems that the HTC Droid DNA has returned back to the site, showing that there are available units for purchase. GottaBeMobile claims that the SKU has changed though, which points to a slightly altered unit. The thing is, the hardware specifications listed did not seem to go through any kind of changes, so what gives? Could this be due to a restocking issue that was resolved soon enough that hardly enough people noticed? Perhaps this means the HTC One will not be making its way over to Verizon. What do you think?
Next Story: LG Lucid 2 To Launch This April 4th On Verizon?
- 2014-04-08: HTC One Review (M8)
- 2014-04-08: HTC M8 Ace Leaked
- 2014-04-07: Your HTC One M8 Can Be Coverted Into A Google Play Edition
- 2014-04-06: Mysterious HTC 0PAJ3 Spotted On AnTuTu Benchmarks
- 2014-04-03: HTC One M8 Developer Edition Price To Increase Tomorrow
- 2014-03-25: HTC One M8 Gets "Buy One, Free One" Promotion From Verizon
- 2014-03-20: All New HTC One Poster For Verizon Spotted
- 2014-03-20: All New HTC One Cases Spotted At Verizon
- 2014-02-06: Verizon HTC One Android 4.4 Release Expected Soon
- 2013-12-08: Verizon HTC Droid DNA Android 4.2.2 Update Released