Facebook invited the media to not only learn about Facebook Home, but to also announce it has partnered with HTC for the HTC First, which is the first smartphone to feature Facebook Home straight out of the box. Well – as long as you don’t consider its leaked version that was released and then contained a few days ago. If you’ve been counting the days until its official release, you can stop your countdown as the HTC First is now available on AT&T.
“The HTC First will offer the best Facebook Home experience on mobile, right out of the box,” said AT&T chief executive Ralph de la Vega. “That’s why we’re committed to this phone and making it exclusive in our stores.” The HTC First features a 4.3-inch display capable of 341PPI, a Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 processor, 1GB of RAM, 16GB of built-in storage, 5MP rear-facing camera, 1.6MP front-facing camera, NFC, Bluetooth 4.0 and a 2200mAh battery.
Those interested in having a device equipped with Facebook Home can pick up the HTC First on AT&T for $99 starting today.
Next Story: T-Mobile iPhone 5 Now Available For $99
- 2014-04-22 HTC Droid DNA To Receive Android 4.4.2 KitKat And Sense 5.5 Update
- 2014-04-22 HTC Might Be Interested In Nokia's Chennai Factory
- 2014-04-21 HTC One M8 Mini Rumored For Verizon Release
- 2014-04-21 Samsung Galaxy S4 Outsold HTC One 4:1
- 2014-04-21 HTC Could Deliver Nexus 8 (Rumor)
- 2013-05-13 HTC First Expected To Be Discontinued Due To Poor Sales [Rumor]
- 2013-05-08 HTC First 'Facebook Phone' Now Just $0.99 On Contract
- 2013-04-16 First Facebook Home Update Coming Mid-May
- 2013-04-04 HTC First Running Facebook Home Demo [HD video]
- 2013-04-04 Facebook Home Demo at Facebook HQ