Facebook invited the media to not only learn about Facebook Home, but to also announce it has partnered with HTC for the HTC First, which is the first smartphone to feature Facebook Home straight out of the box. Well – as long as you don’t consider its leaked version that was released and then contained a few days ago. If you’ve been counting the days until its official release, you can stop your countdown as the HTC First is now available on AT&T.
“The HTC First will offer the best Facebook Home experience on mobile, right out of the box,” said AT&T chief executive Ralph de la Vega. “That’s why we’re committed to this phone and making it exclusive in our stores.” The HTC First features a 4.3-inch display capable of 341PPI, a Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 processor, 1GB of RAM, 16GB of built-in storage, 5MP rear-facing camera, 1.6MP front-facing camera, NFC, Bluetooth 4.0 and a 2200mAh battery.
Those interested in having a device equipped with Facebook Home can pick up the HTC First on AT&T for $99 starting today.RELATED
- Huawei Glory 4 Or Honor 4 Could Be Introduced Next Week
- Forbes: Windows Phone Could Overtake iOS In Due Time
- Olloclip Macro 3-In-1 Photo Lens
- This App Can Turn Your Smartphone Into A 3D Scanner
- Heyday App Creates A Journal Of Your Life Without Your Input
- Follow: Android, at&t, Facebook, Facebook Home, HTC, HTC First,