This Taiwanese manufacturer recently launched the HTC One, its latest flagship Android smartphone. The device has received good reviews up till now and while it is currently in launch phase, HTC reportedly has another device already in the works. This upcoming device is said to be a revision of the HTC one. It is said to have a metal alloy chassis and is expected to be released in June.
HTC faced various supply issues with the One which caused delays in the launch. The company has reportedly selected Catcher Technology as the sole supplier for HTC M4 metal alloy chassis, this has been done to avoid any possible delays during production. According to the report HTC estimates that it will be able to sell 700,000 M4 units in Q2, 2013. The third quarter will see wider availability of this device, sales could potentially double if the device initially performs well in the market. No word on its specs just yet but it seems like HTC is thinking of countering the Samsung Galaxy S4 mini with its M4, Samsung’s device has reportedly been delayed till July.
Next Story: Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini Reportedly Delayed
- 2014-04-18: HTC: Optical Zoom On Phone Cameras 18 Months Away
- 2014-04-15: Galaxy S5 Versus HTC One M8, iPhone 5s, Nexus 5 In Torture Test
- 2014-04-15: Sense 6 Gets Ported Onto Nexus 5
- 2014-04-14: Sense 6.0 Arriving On HTC One By End Of May
- 2014-04-08: HTC One Review (M8)
- 2014-03-27: HTC Aims To Capture 10 Percent Of The Global Smartphone Market
- 2014-02-26: Metal Galaxy S5 With Improved Specs Expected After HTC M8 Launch
- 2014-02-24: HTC Thinks Galaxy S5 Owners Will Have Buyer's Remorse
- 2013-12-20: Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini La Fleur Edition To Arrive In Germany