The HTC One was released on AT&T and Sprint last week and today marks the day when the final U.S. carrier, T-Mobile, officially makes the Android-powered smartphone available on its network. The HTC One is available for only $99 down payment with an additional 24 months of $20 payments when purchased at its discounted price.
Today’s release has been a long time coming for T-Mobile as the HTC One was originally hit with delays, but then we finally heard it would be made available on T-Mobile due to a leaked internal memo, which was then confirmed by the carrier shortly thereafter.
If you would rather purchase an unlocked version of the HTC One to use on T-Mobile’s network, you can also do so as HTC has officially made the unlocked version available through its website for only $574, which is just $4 cheaper than what you’d pay at T-Mobile after 24 months of $20 payments. So the question is: would you rather pay for the HTC One all at once now or slowly over time?
- 2014-04-15: Galaxy S5 Versus HTC One M8, iPhone 5s, Nexus 5 In Torture Test
- 2014-04-15: Sense 6 Gets Ported Onto Nexus 5
- 2014-04-14: Sense 6.0 Arriving On HTC One By End Of May
- 2014-04-08: HTC One Review (M8)
- 2014-04-08: HTC M8 Ace Leaked
- 2013-04-19: T-Mobile Carrying HTC One On April 24 For $99; Pre-Orders Now Available
- 2013-04-19: HTC One Now Available On AT&T, Sprint Starting At $199
- 2013-04-15: T-Mobile HTC One To Release On April 24
- 2013-04-07: Best Buy Begins Taking $249 T-Mobile HTC One Pre-Orders
- 2013-04-01: AT&T HTC One 32GB Pre-orders At $249 Begin This Week