The HTC One was released on AT&T and Sprint last week and today marks the day when the final U.S. carrier, T-Mobile, officially makes the Android-powered smartphone available on its network. The HTC One is available for only $99 down payment with an additional 24 months of $20 payments when purchased at its discounted price.
Today’s release has been a long time coming for T-Mobile as the HTC One was originally hit with delays, but then we finally heard it would be made available on T-Mobile due to a leaked internal memo, which was then confirmed by the carrier shortly thereafter.
If you would rather purchase an unlocked version of the HTC One to use on T-Mobile’s network, you can also do so as HTC has officially made the unlocked version available through its website for only $574, which is just $4 cheaper than what you’d pay at T-Mobile after 24 months of $20 payments. So the question is: would you rather pay for the HTC One all at once now or slowly over time?RELATED
- Record Android Device's Screen With Audio Through CyanogenMod Screencast App
- Verizon Galaxy Note 3 OTA Update Rolling Out
- Google Play Store Game Categories To Be Expanded In February
- Walmart To Sell iPhone 5s And iPhone 5c With No Contract Plans
- Samsung Galaxy S4 Crystal Edition Hits Thailand
- Follow: HTC, HTC One, t-mobile,