The HTC One was released on AT&T and Sprint last week and today marks the day when the final U.S. carrier, T-Mobile, officially makes the Android-powered smartphone available on its network. The HTC One is available for only $99 down payment with an additional 24 months of $20 payments when purchased at its discounted price.
Today’s release has been a long time coming for T-Mobile as the HTC One was originally hit with delays, but then we finally heard it would be made available on T-Mobile due to a leaked internal memo, which was then confirmed by the carrier shortly thereafter.
If you would rather purchase an unlocked version of the HTC One to use on T-Mobile’s network, you can also do so as HTC has officially made the unlocked version available through its website for only $574, which is just $4 cheaper than what you’d pay at T-Mobile after 24 months of $20 payments. So the question is: would you rather pay for the HTC One all at once now or slowly over time?
- 2014-04-24 HTC One (M8) All-In-One Toolkit Performs Near Automatic Rooting
- 2014-04-22 HTC Droid DNA To Receive Android 4.4.2 KitKat And Sense 5.5 Update
- 2014-04-22 HTC Might Be Interested In Nokia's Chennai Factory
- 2014-04-21 HTC One M8 Mini Rumored For Verizon Release
- 2014-04-21 Samsung Galaxy S4 Outsold HTC One 4:1
- 2013-04-19 T-Mobile Carrying HTC One On April 24 For $99; Pre-Orders Now Available
- 2013-04-19 HTC One Now Available On AT&T, Sprint Starting At $199
- 2013-04-15 T-Mobile HTC One To Release On April 24
- 2013-04-07 Best Buy Begins Taking $249 T-Mobile HTC One Pre-Orders
- 2013-04-01 AT&T HTC One 32GB Pre-orders At $249 Begin This Week