The HTC One Developer Edition was announced last month, but there was no mention back then as to when this particular variant of the Taiwanese company’s flagship smartphone would be launched. Well, here is some good news for those who have been keeping a keen eye out for it – it seems that the HTC One Developer Edition would be shipping from April 19th, which happens to be the same day that both AT&T as well as Sprint will roll out the HTC One to the masses.
This bit of information was gleaned from an HTC spokesperson who was discussing the HTC One Developer Edition at this morning’s Facebook’s HTC First announcement event. Just how much will the HTC One Developer Edition cost? Well, we are looking at a $649 price tag, where it will be SIM and bootloader unlocked, and will feature open APIs to get you started right out of the box alongside 64GB of internal memory. No idea on the kind of color that the HTC One Developer Edition will arrive in, but I guess all will be revealed when April 19th rolls around.
Next Story: 3D Printer Generates Synthetic Human Tissue
- 2014-04-15: Galaxy S5 Versus HTC One M8, iPhone 5s, Nexus 5 In Torture Test
- 2014-04-15: Sense 6 Gets Ported Onto Nexus 5
- 2014-04-14: Sense 6.0 Arriving On HTC One By End Of May
- 2014-04-08: HTC One Review (M8)
- 2014-04-08: HTC M8 Ace Leaked
- 2014-03-26: HTC One (M8): Asia Vs US, Fight!
- 2014-02-23: HTC One For AT&T Receives Android 4.4 KitKat Update
- 2014-01-29: Android KitKat For HTC One In North America Delayed
- 2014-01-15: Original HTC One Prototype Revealed
- 2013-12-20: HTC One Successor Rumored To Run Android 4.4.2 With Sense 6