The HTC One Developer Edition was announced last month, but there was no mention back then as to when this particular variant of the Taiwanese company’s flagship smartphone would be launched. Well, here is some good news for those who have been keeping a keen eye out for it – it seems that the HTC One Developer Edition would be shipping from April 19th, which happens to be the same day that both AT&T as well as Sprint will roll out the HTC One to the masses.
This bit of information was gleaned from an HTC spokesperson who was discussing the HTC One Developer Edition at this morning’s Facebook’s HTC First announcement event. Just how much will the HTC One Developer Edition cost? Well, we are looking at a $649 price tag, where it will be SIM and bootloader unlocked, and will feature open APIs to get you started right out of the box alongside 64GB of internal memory. No idea on the kind of color that the HTC One Developer Edition will arrive in, but I guess all will be revealed when April 19th rolls around.RELATED
- Moto X And Moto G Orders Delayed For Some Due To Winter Storm Dion
- Crytek To Release "The Collectables" Mobile Game
- Is Google Replacing Gallery On Android With The Photos App?
- Instagram's Messaging Feature Reportedly "Confirmed" For Tomorrow
- Nokia Steps In After Samsung's PR Nightmare With Galaxy S4 Users
- Follow: developer, HTC, HTC One,
- Seen at: unwiredview