You’ve probably read our hands-on preview and review of the HTC One to the point where you memorized everything we said about the device. And after being hit with delays allegedly due to a shortage in its camera module, HTC’s latest flagship smartphone, is now available in the U.S. for AT&T and Sprint subscribers.
On both AT&T and Sprint, you can now purchase the silver HTC One for $199.99 for the 32GB model both online and in their respective retail locations, or if you believe you need the extra memory, AT&T is the only U.S. carrier to carry the 64GB variant for $299.99. Both prices of course require customers to sign a two-year agreement with your carrier of choice.
As for your forward-thinking T-Mobile subscribers, the carrier will be launching the HTC One on its network starting April 24. We know you were probably hoping you’d be getting in on the HTC One fun this weekend, but you’ll have to wait until the middle of next week if you want to enjoy the device on your contract-less network.RELATED
- Google Hangouts App Update Improves SMS, MMS Messaging
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Sells 10 Million Units In 60 Days
- Apple Including U.S. In '12 Days Of Gifts' Giveaway App
- Let Your Favorite Tunes Wake You Up With Pandora For iOS
- Motorola Unveils Holiday Boot Screen Animation For Moto X And Moto G
- Follow: at&t, HTC, HTC One, Sprint, t-mobile,