Both AT&T and Sprint made their announcements regarding when you can get an HTC One and for how much on their respective networks. Fortunately for AT&T, they got the jump on Sprint as they’re the first one out of the gate to offer pre-orders to both its current and new subscribers today.
The add more salt into the wounds of Sprint, AT&T is also going to hold exclusivity to the 64GB version of the HTC One, meaning Sprint customers would just have to make due with the 32GB version, although we’re sure that will be enough space for the everyday smartphone user. Luckily, that seems to be the only difference between ordering an HTC One on either AT&T or Sprint as both carriers allow their customers to choose from a silver or black device.
For those interested in pre-ordering the HTC One as soon as possible, regardless of what carrier the device will be on, then you’re going to want to head over to AT&T’s HTC One portal as soon as the clock strikes 1 P.M. CT. If you’re a Sprint customer, or would prefer to wait for their pre-orders to begin, then you’ll need to wait until tomorrow to visit their HTC One portal.
Next Story: iPhone 5S Prototype Spotted?
- 2014-04-15: Galaxy S5 Versus HTC One M8, iPhone 5s, Nexus 5 In Torture Test
- 2014-04-15: Sense 6 Gets Ported Onto Nexus 5
- 2014-04-14: Sense 6.0 Arriving On HTC One By End Of May
- 2014-04-08: HTC One Review (M8)
- 2014-04-08: HTC M8 Ace Leaked
- 2014-02-23: HTC One For AT&T Receives Android 4.4 KitKat Update
- 2013-10-23: HTC One Max Passes Through FCC With Sprint LTE Bands
- 2013-04-21: 64GB HTC One In Black Arrives On AT&T And Sprint Websites
- 2013-04-19: HTC One Now Available On AT&T, Sprint Starting At $199
- 2013-04-01: AT&T HTC One 32GB Pre-orders At $249 Begin This Week